Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blogger issues?

Blogger is being bad to me tonight. I have alot to show you, but blogger doesn't seem to want to let me put photos in my posts so I'll be back to give it another try tomorrow. I have my downline swap for my Dinamite Stampers downline meeting, some cool coaster frames and some previews of my Father's Day Stamp Camp cards, so please be paitent and come back by tomorrow and take a look.

We went up to the lake to do some sailing on Sunday and it was beautiful. Got a little (too much) sun and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We decided to spend the night on the boat and a storm blew in during the night soaking us down really well and leaving us with a cold, cloudy day today. Oh well - we got one really good day of sailing in and got a chance to visit with all the other sail club members who were up enjoying the lake on Sunday.

Thanks for visiting! ~chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....