Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Birthday season is upon us!


May starts a really busy birthday season in our family. I'm going to be busy making lots of cards! Here's the first, for one of our grown sons. I think it is pretty masculine. I got my rubber embossing mat and so now I can really play with my Nestabilities!

Recipe:
Stamps: Favorite Greetings
Paper: Always Artichoke, Blue Bayou, River Rock, Basic Grey Dasher (I think)
Ink: Always Artichoke, blender pen, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Nestabilities rectangle dies, punches, brads

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll be back later with more goodies to show. We are going to take the sailboat out for it's maiden voyage of the season today. Hope to have some pictures to show of that too.

~chris

3 comments:

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Nice colors and design. I find it so hard to make masculine cards!
Hope you had a great time on the sailboat!♥

Chris Steer said...

Lovely card and colour combinations!

Chris x

*~*Megali*~* said...

I love the nestablilties!!! So fun!! Elegant finish...

By the way...Just wanted to tell you HOW EXICTED I am to be finished with school!!! Yay!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....