Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated

I am still alive and kicking, just buried. Managed to get over the cold from hades and all the stuff at the job that pays the bills. Had my Monday Night Stamp Camp this week with 11 - count em - 11 ladies making lots of wonderful cards. I'll have some pix of what we did soon. Tonight had an SU workshop - my hostess is so pleased and so am I - big sales and two bookings! We had lots of fun and there are a couple more gals who want to get in on the Monday Night festivities. I may have to break the group down into two groups. What fun! This is definitely the "so busy my feet are falling off" way things are supposed to be, but I'm beat. I know that I have been a very bad blogger, but I will get better and get some of the fun things we've been doing posted here before the week is out.

In the news:

Megan, the latest member of my super-duper downline, now has her own blog: http://maerainlily.blogspot.com/ - please go and visit and leave her some encouraging words!

Autumn - one of my five most favorite ddl's has revamped her blog and is tracking my newest grandchild: http://hotstampinmama.blogspot.com/ - so please pay her a visit too.

Even though I don't have pix of the whole family on Mother's Day, I did get some cute pix of the grandkids and you can see them on this post.

Thanks for visiting and there will be pix of the fun stuff before the week is out!

~chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....