Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day Riot

This is my swap card for one of my downline meetings this month. I'm not going to make it to the meeting, but I always enjoy swapping with these marvelous gals.

Recipe:
Stamps: Riot of Petals, All Holidays
Paper: Lavendar Lace, Gable Green, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:
Lavendar Lace, Gable Green, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: ticket corner punch, sponge

I sure hope they like it! I did it in different colors to show how different the same exact card can look depending on it's color.

Thanks for visiting. Look for the slideshow of the swaps from this meeting on Friday.

~chris

1 comments:

Autumn Pereira said...

Beautiful! I really like the Tempting Turquoise!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....