Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weekend Workshop Projects

I have a workshop this weekend - ringing in June in Style! Here are some of the projects we will be making.



If you want to see more detail on any of these, please visit my Splitcoast gallery and take a look.

We managed to get in a little sailing time today and I am a bit toasty! I'm sitting at my desk and I still can feel the boat rocking - I think it might be time to go to bed! It was the first day of our sail club's annual regatta and there were so many beautiful boats on the lake - colorful spinnakers - just gorgeous. We tried out the new roof racks for the kayaks too - they're going to work just fine. I got some pix of them as well as the gorgeous hibiscus blooming on the porch, but I haven't had time to get them off the camera yet - maybe tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting - hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~chris

1 comments:

*~*Megali*~* said...

Chris those cards are beautiful as always!! Are these the wonderful ones I missed out on?!?!?! Sad day indeed!! I bet you had fun though!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....