Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I hope everyone had as wonderful a Mother's Day as I did. It was full of:




and I totally enjoyed myself. I love spending time with my family!

I am participating in an international swap and this is my entry:



Recipe:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Paper: Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Naturals Ivory, Bo Bunny Anna Sophia Multi Floral dp
Ink: Ruby Red, So Saffron and Mellow Moss sponged on sentiment
Accessories: Nestabilities, Mike's floral "dew drops"

Sure hope they like it! Thanks for visiting. ~chris

1 comments:

Cris Lopes said...

Hey, my name is Cristiane Lopes and I've just got your card from the International Card Swap. I love your card. It is one of my faves! Thank you for your lovely contribution.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....