Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Scrap Your Crap Challenge Results

Back in March, Greta and Simone from Scrap Your Crap issued a challenge to use some of their "crap" and create with it. Well, the results are now up and ready for prime time viewing so be sure to visit and check out all the creative ways we all found to use their paper lace. Yours truly has this entry there:

Recipe:
Stamps: One of a Kind
Paper: Gable Green, Green Galore, YoYo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral
Ink: Green Galore
Accessories: Punches, paper lace, Cuttlebug, brads, Cutter Kit

Thanks to
Greta and Simone for the fun challenge!

~chris

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the idea of a Scrap Your Crap Challenge. I am thinking of how I can do this with my customers....

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....