Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The best laid plans .....

Needless to say, things have not gone the way I planned this week. Tomorrow though - I'll be back with the blogoversary stuff! I am not answering the phone or checking my email until I get it done!

See you then!

In the meantime - some eye candy - check out what I got in the mail from Curt today:


I'm thinking that I might need to put up a slideshow of all the wonderful works of art that I received this xmas - next week maybe.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Kurt does beautiful work!!!
Very lovely!!!

Diane said...

Another very beautiful piece of his work...I was lucky to receive one of his "pieces of art", too! Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your family time!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....