Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another snowman!

I've seen this color combo all over the place and when I received my Jolly by Golly paper yesterday, I just had to make a card.


Snowman is from pcCrafters. Card stock is Garden Green and Pretty in Pink with ribbon to match. The brads are Certainly Celery (I think anyway). You can't really see it, but I put the dp through the Big Shot using the Final Press embossing folder from SU and it has a very nice texture to it!

Thanks for visiting today. Less than a month till my blogoversary - still waiting for some ideas on how to celebrate .....

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely creation! Love the Eskimo Kisses here!

Diane said...

Oh Chris,I love those PC images!!!
Awwwwww!!! I WANT THEM!!!!! LOL!
What a super duper card!!!!Awesome paper!
Yep,I've been on a roll,gotta be the new room,of course it is,I can now find my stuff!!!
It's still all clean too!!Amazing!!

Curt in Indy said...

What a great idea to run printed paper through for dry embossing. Never thought of that. I really do like these colors a lot too! By the way, I just published my blog tonight, and one of the projects is colored with the pencils you sent me! Thanks again so much for those! I really like them a lot! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....