Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Couple more cards

I needed some more gift card holders and I also really wanted to play with the new HA rubbah in the house and my new xmas embossing folders, so ....


Totally wiped tonight, heading to bed to get rested up for vacation! See you tomorrow with deets on the blogoversary blog candy and how to win it!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome gift card holders Chris. Have a very merry Christmas my friend!

Diane said...

Those look fab!!! Love your new embossing folder!!!
Hope you are all rested to get tired again,lol!

jacque4u2c said...

These are SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Juanita said...

Super cards.
I know the feeling of being wiped out, I feel like I am going to crash today {too many late nights}
Rest up so you are able to enjoy your holidays.

Allison Rankin said...

That silver one rules the planet Chris...me loves it! And those HA stamps are calling my name too!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....