Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Indulging my inner grunge

I saw this card while blurfing today and really liked it. When I sat down to play with the concept, I decided I wanted to grunge it up a bit. Maybe it was the papers, maybe it was the day I had .... whatever, this is the result.


I'm struggling with my craft room - too much stuff! I know when it gets to the point where I can't find what I need and when I finally find it I turn around and then lose it again, it's time to CLEAN HOUSE! Comes at a bit of a good time too as the old blogoversary is coming up and I need some fun bloggy candy to give away. So coming soon right here on this very blog, some celebratory candy and hopefully a cleaner craft room!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Diane said...

TOO MUCH STUFF???? A girl can never have too much stuff,lol!!
I'll take it off your hands,lol!!

Your card looks wonderful as always! My stamp room is still cleaned after every time i play which has been almost everyday!
I'm so proud of myself,but it's nice to keep clean when it's all pretty. Wonder how long that will last,lol! Have a great weekend Chris!

coldwaters2 said...

Chris this is just totally fabulous I love the design and the colours are awesome. I am forever tiding up my craft space and losing things all the time then they simply reappear right under my nose lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Curt in Indy said...

LOVE the title of your blog post! LOL Love the papers you chose for this. I can never mix paper. . .just don't have the talent for it. This has almost a quilt feel to it - so perfect for a winter/Christmas card! And I know exactly what you mean about your craft room. I laughed at your line about not finding something, then finding it, then losing it again. I do that all of the time! Best, Curt

Milnie said...

very cute card, the papers combine very well, really great! And about the craft room: I have the same problem but just can't make the choices about what to throw away, give away or just to keep! whihihi

hugs!

Crystal said...

oh i just love this! i love the papers you chose and i love how it has that vintage look! so perfect! hugs!

Juanita said...

REally like how you used grunge. I looks fabulous.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....