Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Just wait till you see what the mailman brought me!

I received THE most wonderful surprise in the mail from my good bloggy buddy Curt. Take a look at these pix and believe me they just don't do this wonderful gift justice:

Here's the beautiful box

Here's the box openedHere's the marvelous card he enclosed along with a wonderful note

Here's the awesome cards that were in the boxHere's a close up of the elegant gift cards and tags

Curt is a fantastic card maker and photographer and his coloring on his cards is just outstanding. If you have never visited his blog - Curt's World - I urge you to go and visit and see his great cards and photographs. Leave him a little bloggy love and tell him that you saw his gorgeous creation on my blog.

I recently sent him an extra set of Koh-i-noor pencils that I had and this was his way of thanking me. I DEFINITELY got the better end of this exchange! These cards are so sparkly irl and the box is just so very elegant! Thank you, thank you, thank you Curt for this wonderful gift. You are a true gem!

Totally crazy around here the past few days. Lots of very cold weather and snow and more in the forecast. We may actually see freezing my the weekend - YAY - a heat wave! DH calked up all the new windows and it is quite a bit warmer now, but when it gets below zero, nothing that requires me to be outside is a good thing. Gotta go to work, but other than that, I'm in hunkering mode. Maybe I'll actually get some stuff made - ya think? Mr. Brown brought me some goodies that need my attention for sure!

Thanks for visiting. Blogoversary coming up and I'm still trying to figure out a good way to celebrate. I think it will definitely have to involve blog candy, but I'm also thinking that it might be time to have a sketch challenge blog candy. What do you think?

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

10 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

LOL! I'm so glad you liked it. I couldn't wait until you got it because I knew you would be surprised. What a great review too! So sweet of you to highlight it as you did, but it certainly wasn't necessary. I made it for you because of your kindness and it was a joy to actually make it for you with you in mind, post it on my blog without you knowing or saying anything about it, then seeing your comment on my blog about it, and finally shipping it off to you! I'm glad you liked it so much. Enjoy it, and thanks again for being so kind! Best, Curt

Jackie said...

Lucky you! I saw those on his blog and loved them - he does such beautiful work!

Diane said...

Hee hee...thank Curt sure is a "stinker" isn't he....he had us all fooled, seeing it on his blog and then sending it to you...how wonderful for you!!! He does some fantastic work...wouldn't it be fun if someday we could all get together and stamp and create?? And as for the snow and cold and ice...its on its way to Michigan tomorrow...at least I can stay in....love all your projects on your blog and have put you in my favorites!!

Karina said...

Hi there

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Christmas Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html

Love from Karina

LeAnne said...

These are all so darn stinkin' cute....and I still don't have any HM stamps. I guess maybe I should ask Santa for some!

Wanda said...

I LOVE all of the pictures you posted today. Especially the card holder one. And I know you are in the process of making one for me!!! LOL It's such a fun box and all those fabulous cards inside. Don't you just love how they are colored? They are all SO perfect! TFS

Juanita said...

What a beautiful gift. I am salivating over it.

Crystal said...

these are so gorgeous! you are one lucky gal and he is one talented guy! so glad you turned me on to his web site! can't wait to go check out all his awesome projects! hugs!

Diane said...

Wowzers! Those are gorgeous!!! I'm on my way to visit his blog right away! You lucky girl!!!

Anonymous said...

aaaagggghhhh, you lucky gal, did he autograph any of his work??????

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....