Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Next it will be split pea soup spouting ....

I feel like my head is spinning around and around! DS has a birthday on Friday and that means that Xmas is one week later - guess who hasn't started doing her shopping yet? Luckily, I make much of what I give and I do have a bit of a dent in that, although not all done by any means! As much as I love this time of year, it does get a bit hectic, especially now that we have 5 little ones around! It really makes it so much more fun when you have them and their excitement to keep things lively.

Some members of the Dinamite Stampers group got together at a restaurant on Monday night, ate some great food and then proceeded to entertain our fellow patrons by making some cards! I was in charge of one of the make and takes and I decided to make a card using a technique I learned HERE. Here's our card:



And we also swapped cards. Here's mine:

Here's all the other wonderful ones (we made a Valentine version of the first project as our 2nd make and take too - yum! (Thanks Bernadette!)








The blog candy pile is growing and I will be putting up a sketch challenge on Sunday - one card, one entry. I'm not sure yet if there will be two winners or just one, depends on how much more the pile grows between now and Monday! The Monday night gals are coming over tonight - YAY - since I was busy on Monday we're getting together tonight. It's been a couple of weeks since we were able to get together so I am really looking forward to it. Maybe there will be some cards to show off tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting today.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Diane said...

OMG!!! Look at all the beautiful cards!!!! You we're busy as a bee!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....