Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I actually did some challenges!

Maybe the mojo is back to stay - maybe ... I actually completed two cards for SCS challenges last night. The first is another gift card holder like the one from the other day except I glammed it up a bit for the color challenge. The second is for yesterday's sketch challenge.




My little Snowmen image is a digital stamp from Whimsie Doodles as is the sentiment. I colored it with my Koh-i-noor pencils and oms. Paper is Not Quite Navy and Bella Blue from SU. More of my bead department bling too. Papers in the gift card are Soft Suede, black, vanilla and gold metallic. Stamp set is Gifts of Christmas from SU. It doesn't show up well in the photo, but the image is embossed in gold.

Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

OMG. This gift card is 1000x better in this palette! Want that stamp! And how cute are those snowmen?!

Diane said...

Gorgeous cards Chris! I love that sentiment,lol!!!
To me your mojo never left!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Chris these are beautiful what a fabulous idea I must say my favourite has to be the dove so elegant.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cat Tidwell said...

Both are awesome Chris, really love that gift card holder too!

I know what you mean about the mojo...I think its like run away because of Christams, lol.

Unknown said...

Super cute Chris! You obviously still have your mojo LOL!

Roberta

Juanita said...

I am always so amazed at what you do with digital images. I am going to try playing around with them in the new year.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....