Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another Valentine

I'm on a Valentine's kick - surprise, surprise. I am making some cards for a couple of projects. One of these projects you too could get involved in! My bloggy buddy Pat (The Rubber Maid) is holding her annual valentines for kids drive. This wonderful lady collects cards that get distributed to children in hospitals for Valentine's Day. She needs all cards by Feb. 8 - visit her blog to get all the details on how to participate in this most worthy event. I encourage all of you to get involved! Here's another of my cards:


I'm loving this houndstooth paper! It's from a dp set called Autumn Meadows which was in the Holiday Mini - so of course I can't get anymore! Sad, sad, sad.

Thanks for visiting today, and please do go visit Pat and find out all the deets on her Valentine card drive for kids!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Myrna said...

This is a really cool card.
Myrna

Diane said...

It's gorgeous Chris!!! Love the nestie hearts and your paper is great!
Awesome thing you are doing,I'm going to try and send her a few!!

Juanita said...

I LOVE this card. It is beautiful and the nesti heart are a cute 'extra touch'

Allison Rankin said...

Oh how sweet...nice mix of textures and papers here! And I have to use these same colors for a challenge this week...thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....