Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Are you getting tired of them yet?

More Valentines! I want to be able to send Pat about 50 and I only have half that done so I gotta keep going, and going, and going - just call me bunny!





Thanks for visiting!
Don't forget to check out the blogoversary blog candy sketch challenge. The competition is wide open - seems like not too many want to work for their candy - better chances for those who do though!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh wow Chris, this batch is my favourite up to now, they are gorgeous!

Juanita said...

Look at you, cranking out all these beautiful valentines. Love them all.

Allison Rankin said...

You are a machine! Great job for a great cause!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....