Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Valentines!

I have two Valentine's projects that I am working on, so you'll have to excuse the lack of different kinds of cards for the next little bit. All have to be out by next week, one batch (my Lime Light Design Team project) will go out tomorrow! YAY!

Here's some more:








Thanks so much for visiting, and don't forget to check out the blogoversary blog candy sketch challenge.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness what a lot of Valentine's Cards!!! They are are lovely but I like the froggy one!

Lilacanglia said...

all wonderful,
I think my favourite is the top one, or is it the bottom one?
Hugs
Angie

Alex said...

WOW! Chris, you have been busy - love all these Valentines, especially like that patriotic one, it ROCKS! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Those are all so cute Chris,busy busy busy girl!!!

Juanita said...

fabulous.
I was going to play along with your blog candy, but I really don't think I could get the card to its destination in time {most mail takes 2 weeks to get across the border, at the best of times}

Faye said...

Erm, Chris, Why do you need so many gorgeous Valentine's Cards?! xx

Allison Rankin said...

So pretty with the scalloped hearts and DP!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....