Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hybrids

As most of you know, I am a big fan of pcCrafter's digital images. I just love em! Here's a card I made using one of the cute kitty images. I combined it with a sentiment stamp from SU, some shiny heart brads and I made the background using color on color (Regal Rose to be exact) with my P is for Paw wheel - also from SU. I deckle cut the image out and mounted it on my fave brown these days Soft Suede.

Thanks so much for visiting. DH's birthday (it's a biggie - 66) is tomorrow and I haven't made his card yet! YIKES! Better get busy.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Love the card, I'm all for cute kitties! Happy Birthday to DH for tomorrow!

Juanita said...

Great colors and a sweet image, make for a wonderful card.

Allison Rankin said...

How sweet and the layout is perfect to highlight your image and embellies!

Diane said...

Awwww!!! Such a cute kittie!!!
Love the paw prints!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....