Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Possible Make & Take

Our stamping group has a meeting this week and I will be doing a make and take project. I wanted to use some of the stuff from the new SU Occasions Mini Catalog. Here's my first try:


I used the new pinking hearts border punch and the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set along with a sentiment from Well Scripted set. Card base is Kraft with some Real Red.

Once my mess was cleaned up this morning I was able to get some work done! I made a birthday card for my dad (it's going to be late as usual) and I'll show you that one a little later in the week.

I also made a project for this coming week's Kaboodle Doodle challenge. Here's a little sneaky peek at that!

Thanks for visiting. I sure am hoping to put some sense and order back into my life really soon. Some of the stamping gals are coming tomorrow to color with me. My Monday night stampers have been put on hold temporarily in order to watch the kidlets, but that will hopefully get back on track one of these days too! I appreciate your patience and you hanging in there with me through all this chaos!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this, Chris---perfect for a make & take!!!

Alex said...

Beautiful Chris - I would LOVE to make this one!!! Glad to be back in the blogging world, got my new computer and blogging again too! I am so glad to see your creations again! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Such a sweet V Card!!! Love it!
And your sneak peak looks awesome,is it somekind of card set holder??? HMMMMM can't wait to see what it is!

Juanita said...

what a cute card, that would be a fun make and take project.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....