Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Downline Make & Take Projects

We have our first downline meeting of the year on Thursday and our fearless leader is coming in from Indiana to join us. I'm very excited to have her in town and able to visit with all of us - welcome home Roselyn!

I have two make and take projects for the girls to play with for this meeting. First up (I'm rethinking this and may use black embossing on the images instead of Stazon to make them pop a bit more):



And I thought I would offer two color choices for this project:



Both of these cards were inspired by creations from two wonderful SU demos - Sandi MacIver and Andrea Walford.

I have another project for Saturday's stamp camp and also my swap for this week's meeting that I'll show you tomorrow so be sure to stop back and visit.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Gee you sure a busy stamper aren't you! Those are gorgeous! Love the 2flower cards at the bottom,the blue is my fav.Can't wait to see what most of them will choose!
Lovely cards as always Chris!

Cheryl Grigsby said...

Very pretty, Chris, as always. You do such lovely details and your cards are beautifully constructed. Please give Roselyn the biggest hug for me. I miss that girl!

Jill said...

Chris I wish I was one of your downline with projects like that, they are gorgeous! Jill x

Allison Rankin said...

Great designs. I think your make and takes are perfect...great design without being too much of a challenge!

Myrna said...

Chris
Such pretty cards. Really like the way they have been put together.
Ribbons and roses, what more could a person ask for?
Myrna

Curt in Indy said...

What beautiful cards, Chris! Love all the scallops on the first, but my favs are the bottom two. I love that embossing folder. So much so I finally got one! Every time I see it, it reminds me of fabric. Love both of the papers you used on them too! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Juanita said...

Great make & take projects.
You are right, the heat embossing on the first card would give a little bit of zing to the images.
The second card is a fabulous way to demonstrate that changing up the color really changes the feeling.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....