Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

She's Absolutely Fabulous!


The instant I saw this image from Digi Doodles I just knew I had to send it to my long time bloggy buddy Allison. Some time ago she posted this picture on her blog and I still go back to that post whenever I need a bit of cheering up. I mean, c'mon look at that wonderfully expressive child - what's not to fall in love with? Click HERE to see exactly what I'm talking about.

I saw this card on Dorcas' blog and vowed that someday I will be able to color like her. For my card I resorted to coloring her digitally. Allison is going to make a card with this image today too, so be sure to check out her blog and see what she has come up with. Here's my card - bling, Basic Grey dp and all:


The twins turn 5 on Monday - 5! Where the heck did the time go. I plan to do a good bit of genuine grandma stuff on my blog that day - kind of a retrospective on these two miracles, so be sure to come back and visit.

New challenges on Sentimental Sundays and Kaboodle Doodles coming up too! These will both be lots of fun so be sure to visit!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Dorcas said...

Hi Chris! Nice one! :-) I have no idea how to color digitally so you've one up on me there!
I think she'll love it. I stopped by her blog and thought it was hilarious!!

Diane said...

LOL!!!That stamp is too stinkin' cute Chris!!! Perfect for Allison indeed after seeing C's pic!!!
Love your card btw,it's sooo cute!
Well i'm anxious to see the twins'
pics on Monday,time does fly by doesn't it!!!
It'll be 6 months post transplant for me on monday!!! Yay!!!!
Have a great weekend my friend!

Allison Rankin said...

Sweet with the colors you chose! I colored mine digitally too since I tried with my Copics and failed. I wish there was a mojo vitamin or something! Thanks again!

Ida said...

Darling card. So glad you sent this to Allison. It fits "C" to a T for sure.
And now I've found another great blog to be inspired by as well.

Alex said...

THAT is super cute Chris, and totally made me smile!!! What a cute card, girl!! Sorry I have not been by in awhile, just working like crazy but wanted to stop by and say "hi" :-) *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jill said...

Aww that is so sweet Chris! Will look forward to the grandma stuff! Jill x

Merry said...

Just had to pop over from Allison's to see your card too. It is wonderful and what a lovely thing to share.

Curt in Indy said...

What an absolutely perfect image for the picture you linked us to. So cute and I bet she loved it! Can't wait to see the "Grandma stuff". Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....