Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Saturday and Happy Birthday to my DH!

It's DH's birthday today. He's not wanting to celebrate - says once he hit 66 and retired he stopped having any more birthdays! Not! We're going shopping for some new shoes and a new pair of sunglasses for him this afternoon and then having dinner with one of the boys and the grandkids! Here's the card I made for him:


Nothing too fancy, but it got the message across.

Here's a couple more cards I made this week. I started out trying to follow a sketch on the sympathy card but just couldn't bring myself to cover up that gorgeous 7 Gypsies paper.



Tomorrow is Sunday and that means Sentimental Sundays and this week I actually have a card. Monday will bring another Kaboodle Doodles challenge too so be sure to come back and visit.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Fabulous cards Chris! That paper is gorgeous!!! I don't blame you for not wanting to cover it up!
Sure hope you're enjoying your day!
I'm still working on my layouts...
hope to be caught up by tomorrow night!!!Wish me luck!

Diane said...

Oops I forgot,Happy b'day to your DH!!! And many more to come!!!

Juanita said...

Nice birthday card.
I love the valentine card. That is so clean and simple and WOW!

Jill said...

I like that plain and simple look for a birthday card, just says what it means! Hope you both had a lovely day. Jill x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....