Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Kaboodle Doodles wants you to Bling it Up!

It's time for a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles blog today. This week we would like to see some glitz and glamour - so add some bling, glitter or anything nice and shiny to your card. Our sponsor this week is the Digi Doodles Shop and they gave the team some wonderful images to play with.

Here's mine:

I also made another one from one of my own Digi Doodles images - I just love geraniums!

I colored these with my colored pencils and oms - fun! In spite of having a bit of sun, these look much bling-ier in real life. I'll get this photography thing down one of these days!

We are adding two new dt members to the Kaboodler squad - Lorie and Stacie - please stop by their blogs and leave them a little loving encouragement!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Jill said...

You know what I just love flowery stamps, don't mind what flower as long as it flowery! Lovely cards! Jill x

Juanita said...

Great blingy-ness.
{I know that is not a word, but it fits your glittery & decorated card}

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Thank you very much for the warm welcome to the team! I can tell that working with the "Kaboodlers" is going to be F-U-N!!
{{Smiles}}
Stacie

Curt in Indy said...

Love both of these! I really like the offset matting on the first and your reds/pinks on the second are so beautiful. Nice job on these! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....