Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's a Sentimental Sunday!

Our challenge this week on the Sentimental Sundays Challenge Blog is to celebrate the Chinese New Year and everything Asian. I have had this washi paper and this stamp set (Kanji from SU) for years and it was wonderful to have an occasion to break them out. Here's my card:


As usual, Ann has a fantastic freebie for you this week so be sure to stop by and pick it up as it will be gone after a week. Hopefully, while you are there you will get inspired to make a card and enter our challenge!

Tomorrow is the twins 5th birthday and also time for a new Kaboodle Doodles challenge, so be sure to come back and visit.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Diane said...

How nice Chris! The papers match that stamp perfectly!
Have fun tomorrow!!!
Happy B'day to the little ones,or should I say the big ones,lol!

papertrails leaver said...

Chris you nailed this week's theme perfectly! The stamps and paper are superb! Have a great day! :-) Amy

Juanita said...

Perfect.
You always have the perfect papers and stamps for the challenges.
I have informed my DH that I have some serious shopping ahead of me.

Jill said...

I saw your card on the site Chris when I picked up on the Challenge and thought WOW! Just love it! Jill x

Myrna said...

Chris
This is so pretty. It has such nice crisp lines.
Myrna

Tameko said...

Beautiful card. Great choice of papers and sentiments.

Cheryl said...

Chris, this is really pretty! I love those images and paper.

Curt in Indy said...

You did a beautiful job on this Chris! Love the paper you used and the Asian symbols are beautiful. Great job. Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....