Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Downline Swaps & Make and Takes

I was so sorry to miss the meeting of my immediate downline group last Saturday, but I really couldn't miss this. I was going to do a slideshow, but I thought these projects were so wonderful that I'd give them a bit more space on the old blog. Take a gander at these gorgeous projects:







And take a look at this plant spike - I put it in my hibiscus on the front deck - how fun is this!!!!


Here's one of the blossoms on the aforementioned hibiscus plant:


It doesn't have a lot of greenery right now, but it sure is loaded with flowers and buds!

I'm looking for a few new team mates on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog. If you want more information about how to apply, see THIS POST! It's a fun team and we'd love to have you join us!

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
Fabulous cards, oh my such talent.
Myrna

Curt in Indy said...

The project cards are all great, but they all dim compared to that beautiful grandchild. Loved the successive pictures you posted. A wonderful tribute to him. Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....