Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Heart Song Designs Challenge #2

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that you are all ready for another fun challenge on the Heart Song Inspiration Blog! This week we are challenging you to use one of or any combo of Buttons, Bows and Bling AND/OR play along with the sketch! Here's the sketch:


Here's my card:


I used the Bloom Trimmers One set from Heart Song Designs for this card - what a fun and versatile set! Card base is Lavender Lace (retired SU) and I added some fun ribbon, some dew drops and some designer paper from the scrap bin.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Mmm.... perhaps I need to get into this challenge! Love the sketch and your version of it is soooooo pretty! Jill x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....