Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

North Area Stamp Camp

Tomorrow is the last stamp camp of the season and it's going to be a BIG one! Lots of door prizes and gifts for the attendees and lots of great food and there's always the wonderful projects that the demonstrators have put together. Here's mine:


I also wanted to share a card that Sabrina made when she came over to stamp a couple of weeks ago:


This is a stamp we picked up on our little road trip to Colorado Springs and I think she hit one out of the park with this card!!!

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Chris. Your card is fantastic. I just love those colours together. Gorgeous, bright and cheery. Love it. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Jill said...

Oooh Chris its a long way but I wish I was going to be there!! Gorgeous cards. Jill x

Myrna said...

Chris
Love your card.
Myrna

Anonymous said...

Love the cheerful colors Chris, such a sweet card!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....