Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #72

This week on Kaboodle Doodles we are hungry and thirsty and we'd like to see some projects featuring food and/or drinks!! Our sponsor this week is the talented Melissa Jenkins and the winner will receive 4 images from her marvelous company Meljen's Designs!



Here's my project featuring two of Meljen's images combined with an added computer generated sentiment:



This week is the final week for our DT member Jill. Jill has been my team mate for the last 18 months on Kaboodle Doodles and I consider her one of my best bloggy buddies. She's a talented and hard working gal and I wish her all the best as she moves on to bigger and better things! We'll all miss you Jill but look forward to seeing all your fantastic creations in the future.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Chris, you are such a lovely person, am sure I don't deserve these accolades, I'm just me, but thank you. Just love all the bits and pieces you create, think blogging is so nice as you can connect with people you could never otherwise meet! Jill x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....