Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #70

Well it's time for a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles challenge blog. This week we are challenging you to create something using mystical characters - fairies, angels, unicorns, gnomes - use your imagination! Here's my card:



I am totally out of my comfort zone on this one, but it was really fun. I colored the image with Copics and then painted some shimmer paint on her hair and dress. You can't see it very well in the picture, but it's very sparkly and fun! I have a terrible time using 7 Gypsies designer paper - it is sooooooo hard to cover up the great paper with an image!

Our sponsor this week is WhoopsiDaisy Designs and the winner will receive their choice of 2 sheets (8 images) from WhoopsiDaisy Designs.

Lots of fun goings on this week - new stuff from SU to play with - look for some projects coming up next week! Fun, fun, fun stamp camp coming up on Saturday, June 11 with the North Area Stampers - it's summer vacation time and this will be our last camp until fall. We are going all out and having a luau!!!! If you are interested in details, shoot me an email and I will get a flyer out to you. This promises to be one of the premiere events of the season and you won't want to miss it!

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
This is such a great card. I agree the paper is so pretty. Hard to hide it for sure.
Myrna

Spyder said...

Yes that paper is super nice, it would take me ages to get in the right mood to cut into it!! Love the embellishments and the die-cut shape!
(Lyn)
ps, thanks for yor visit!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....