Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Kael!!!!

On June 5 my firstborn grandson turned 7 years old! I cannot believe he is that old - just impossible! Here's he is at just a few hours old:


And here he is a few years later enjoying a sail on Belmira!


And here he is this year playing with the electric scooter that grandpa and I gave him for his birthday.


Here's a little slideshow from this year's birthday bash which was held this past Saturday, June 18:



Happy Birthday darling Kael!!!! We love you!


Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Chris that is so lovely, love your slideshow of pictures. Jill x

LeAnne said...

Wow, he had a LOT of hair when he was born! What a cutie---I love the picture of the sparks flying!!! And of course, on the boat! :D

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....