Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Designed 2 Delight Challenge Card

Well I managed to make a card for this week's challenge at Designed 2 Delight. I love getting free digis - and as long as I don't get too distracted and forget I can easily get one of these done. The images are always so wonderful to work with. This week the image deals with breast cancer awareness:


Sunday will bring a new challenge at Sentimental Sundays and some new freebie sentiments from me there as well. I'm working on designing my projects for November's stamp camps and have been having lots of fun making Christmas cards. But fall is one of my favorite times of the year so I have also been making some fall cards. Here's one using another D2D image:


I will share some of my stamp camp project ideas with you soon and maybe you can give me your feedback.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

Design Team Member:
Heart Song Inspirations

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

My goodness, so much to see here! First, love the frame and glitter on those butterflies, stunning. Second card is sweet as can be, the little peeking mouse makes me smile. Two fabby cards. Thanks for joining the D2D Hope Butterfly progressive challenge and designers chalenge this week. Hope to see you back next week.

Lee said...

Amazing creations i love them.xx

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....