Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Tiddly Inks Grand Idea

The folks at Tiddly Inks have a challenge up this week to use fall colors. They are also looking for projects to use on their front page. The winner gets 3 images of their choice. I couldn't resist this one as I love Tiddly Inks images and don't use them nearly often enough. Here's my entry:


I combined two images to create a little scene and colored it with my copics in some fall colors. I love the dp on this card and really wish I knew what it was. I got it in a big stack of 6x6 papers that had been cut down from 12x12 and I got a piece with no identifying marks on it. Gorgeous though and I thought it was perfect for this card.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

Design Team Member:
Heart Song Inspirations

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love it love it love it Chris!! Great toadstooly stamp!! Jill x

Lee said...

Beautiful.xx

ccroll said...

Very cute!!! :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....