Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's Halloween over at Sentimental Sundays

Our challenge this week at Sentimental Sundays is to make a Halloween project. Our sponsor is Whimsie Doodles and the winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to use in the Whimsie Doodles store. Here's my card using one of their fun Halloween images and one of the freebie sentiments that you can pick up if you pay us a visit!


Card base is Creamy Caramel (unfortunately retired by SU) with a layer of Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip which has been embossed with some spiderwebs I found in the $1 bin at Mikes! Sentiment is layered on Creamy Caramel and I added some fun bling from my friend Judy at Pizzazz Aplenty. If you have not visited her store - you really need too! This card is much more fun IRL and I think it might have to get mailed to someone special!

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

Design Team Member:
Heart Song Inspirations

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Tameko said...

Nice card. Cute image and sentiment combo.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....