Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Meljen's Challenge #81

There's a fun fall challenge going on over on Meljen's Designs challenge blog - since fall is in the air they are asking for projects using red and gold. I love the rich, vibrant colors of fall and have had lots of fun so far coloring fall cards. Here's my entry into this week's challenge over at Meljen's Designs:


I've been dipping into my paper stash and finding lots of rich fall tones and I think that this paper came from a kit from Memory Box. The image is one of the new ones from Meljen's Designs and was great fun to color. Card base is Cajun Craze and the image and sentiments are mounted on Peach Parfait. Lace is from SU and I picked these fun brads up at Rocky Mountain Memories in Estes Park on our field trip up there this summer (thank's Cheryl)

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

Design Team Member:
Heart Song Inspirations

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love those autumnal tones Chris and it looks from your photo you have got some nice sunshine - wish we had. As I write there is a strong wind and the weathermen says it's going to get worse.... that's autumn for you!! Hope you are all well. Jill x

Katja said...

Such a pretty card you made! Thanks for joining us at our Red & Gold-challenge at Meljen's Desgin Team & Challenge Blog!

Hugs,
Katja (Meljen's Design Team Member)

Robin Parker said...

Love the way you colored our image. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge of Red & Gold.

Sprytebyrd said...

Lovely card! Great coloring and layout!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....