Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

I need your vote!

Hey everyone - I'm featured over on Glitterbabe's blog in her Showcase Saturday with my pumpkin in a frame card! Can you pop over and vote for me? Here's the card:


Bling on this card is from Pizzazz Aplenty and Judy has some truly awesome items for sale there. You should definitely stop by and take a peek and grab some for yourself!

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Jill said...

No sooner said than done Chris!! I think your card is the best anyway! It's much cleverer than the others!

Hope you are well and that autumn is proving not too difficult for you!

Thank goodness you have a 'comment box' as blogger has stopped me commenting on anyone's blog that hasn't got one, driving me nuts. I tried updating it and it didn't recognise me.... aarrghh!

Jill x

Cat Tidwell said...

Voted! Your's is just gorgeous, the coloring and the colors! Good luck Chris!

Shannah said...

Gorgeous card - I love those colours together! And great colouring too! I popped over and voted!
Hugs, Shannah xox

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....