Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Designed 2 Delight Challenge

As often as I can I try to participate in the Designed 2 Delight weekly challenges - hey who doesn't like to earn some free images? Here's my card for this week using their cute Patches the Ghost image:



I also have been working on the challenge freebies for Sentimental Sundays this week. Here's a sneak peek:



I'll have a pix of this Saturday's Stamp Camp North card to share with you tomorrow. Remember, if you live in the Westminster, CO area and want to attend this camp, please shoot me an email and I will get the information to you. This is a chance to get a head start on your holiday cards! 10 fantastic projects for $25 along with great door prizes and yummy treats to eat.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

Design Team Member:
Heart Song Inspirations

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

This image couldn't be cuter. You know I love Halloween and whether it is a scary card, creepy card, or just plain cute, I love it. Sure wished I lived close to you, the stamp camp would be on my calendar for sure! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Lee said...

Oh what a Super Cute image,love it.A really Great card.xx

dstandard said...

Fabulous card - love that background paper! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Jill said...

I've said it before and I will probably say it again Chris, wish I was going to be there, sounds brilliant value and lots of fun! Jill x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....