Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Christmas in July - Sassy Chic Stamp Camp - July 13, 2013

Sassy Chic is hosting their annual Christmas in July stamp camp tomorrow at the Life Bridge Church in Longmont, Colorado.  At this fun event the gals will be making 12 great Christmas cards and get a head start on Christmas this year.  There's lots of fun door prizes and yummy food too.  If you want any information, just shoot me an email (link in the sidebar) and I can get it to you.

Here's the project the gals will be making at my table:


This colorful dsp is from the new Holiday Mini catalog and is called Season of Style.  It's a paper pack that contains 48 sheets, 24 each of 2 double sided designs.  A perfect pad for making all those fun Christmas cards you want to send out to your family and friends.  The ribbon is also from the mini catalog and is 1 1/4 burlap - so fun!  The stamp comes from a new stamp set called Very Merry Tags and has 8 stamps that fit nicely into punches.  The card base is the new in-color Baked Brown Sugar.

I made several cards using items from the new mini that I will be sharing  over the next few days (don't faint, I did actually get some pictures taken finally).  I also have some pix of the swaps I will be taking to the two organized swaps I am participating in at the 25th Anniversary Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City next week.  I am getting so excited!  Can't wait to see what SU has cooked up for us this year.

DH is finally on the water and enjoying some sailing.  Be sure to check out his blog Sailing Belmira (link also in the sidebar).  I will be joining him in just a few short weeks - can't wait for that either!!!!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like a great event! Would give me a kick to do the Christmas cards! Jill x

Myrna said...

Chris
It would be fun to be able to go to that. Cute card.
Myrna

Marilyn said...

I like this design Christine. Great papers and I like that piece of Jute behind the image.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....