Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Glitterbabe always makes me LOL!

Stef shared this on her blog yesterday and figured it was worth sharing with you all today.

TODAY'S WORDS OF WISDOM..... 
When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed.  Somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the shed, the boat, making beer..  Always something more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house.. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. I said, "When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway." The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....