Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Convention Swap Cards

I am participating in a card front swap at the Stampin' Up! convention this year organized by the Sudsol group (Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing On Line -  see the link in the sidebar to find out how to get a trial membership).  Here is my card for this swap:



I am also participating in another organized swap with some talented gals who will be swapping first layers (5 1/4 x 4 cards).  Here is my card for that swap:



I think this layer would look great on either Strawberry Slush or Pistachio Pudding don't you?

If you want details on any of the product used on either of these cards, just shoot me an email (link in the sidebar) or leave me a comment and I will let you know what I used.

I am getting so excited about going to Convention this year.  This is the 25th anniversary of Stampin' Up! and I expect that the company will outdo itself for it's demonstrators this year.  Watch for updates next week and hopefully I'll be sharing some fun pix and some of the great swaps that I have received.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
What bright and cheery cards. I really like the second one with the gorgeous scalloped edging.
Myrna

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....