Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Freebie - July 8, 2013

Here's your freebie for today:

JPG

 PNG

I have been busily creating some new projects, but still haven't managed to get pictures taken of either the new ones or all of the older swaps and projects from the last week or so.  I just need to buckle down and get with the program!  Hope to have some pix for you this week though!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Chris, thank you!

Is your weather still really hot? Denver was pretty hot when I flew out a couple of weeks ago! At last the UK is having a summer, something that hasn't happened for years! Just means I have to water stuff in my garden! Jill x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....