Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Playing with some new toys

In the process of designing my convention swap cards, I played with some of my favorite new items from the new catalog - the Flower Shop stamp set and the coordinating Pansy Punch:



The card base is Island Indigo and the wonderful designer paper is from the Gingham Garden pack.  I also used the new set called Label Love and the coordinating Artisan Label punch.  The sentiment is from A Round Array and was punched using the 7/8 inch scallop circle punch.  The Daffodil Delight gingham strip was stamped using the Gingham wheel that I have taken off the wheel and mounted on clear foam.  The colors used for the flowers are Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo.  The leaf is die cut using the Secret Garden framelits from Old Olive card stock.  I topped things off with rhinestones in the flower centers for a bit of bling.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....