Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Washi Tape Cards - Part 2

Here are the rest of the cards that we made at Crystal French's washi tape card class:





We made two each of these designs and had a total blast.  Thanks Crystal!

Tomorrow I will be heading to Salt Lake City for the 25th Anniversary Stampin' Up! Convention.  I hope to have fun pix to share with you of all of our activities and also will begin sharing some of the fantastic swaps that I know I am going to get.  See you tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
These are absolutely darling cards too.
Myrna
p.s. Have a great time

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....