Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Freebie - July 22, 2013

A little late today as I try to catch up from my trip to Salt Lake City.  Here's your freebie for today:

JPG

PNG

I really hope to post some pictures of convention and also of some of the wonderful swaps that I received.   I'll be travelling a bit over the next month or so and will be showing you some of these great projects since I won't have the chance to do a whole lot of creating while on board Belmira.  I always take my knitting and hope to have some jewelry in the works after my trip to DC next week, but paper crafting projects will probably have to take a back burner for a bit.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks Chris. I shall be looking forward to pictures from Belmira! Take care and have a lovely time. Jill x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....