Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday Freebie - December 1, 2014

I've got another Monday freebie for you this first day of December:


JPG



PNG
Right click and choose "save as" to save these to your computer.  As always, if you use one of my digital sentiments on a project, I would LOVE to see it.  Send me a link via a comment on this message or via email (address in the sidebar).

The Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza is in it's last two days!  Click the graphic below to find out more!


Many, many items on sale from 20%, 30%, 40% and even 50% off!  Be sure to check them out.

I will have some fun things to share with you this week, so be sure to check back to see what I've been up to!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Stef H said...

you do great work and thank you for the freebie!

cold here but sunny and no wind. i'll take it!

have a great week!

hugs :)

Kiwi said...

Lovely sentiment freebies,thank you so much!

Laura W said...

Thank you, love the tree with it :) Merry Christmas!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Thank you for your beautiful sentiment! :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....