Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday Freebie - December 29, 2014

Last Monday freebie for 2014!  Here it is:

JPG

PNG


Right click and choose "save as" to save these to your computer.  As always, if you use one of my digital sentiments on a project, I would LOVE to see it.  Send me a link via a comment on this message or via email (address in the sidebar).

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!  We will have grandchildren through the week this week so my posting might be a bit sporadic!  When school is out and parents work - grandpa and grandma to the rescue.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

marsie55 said...

Thank you so much .. and wishing you a very happy, healthy & prosperous 2015 :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....