Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2014

More Note Cards

I seem to get on a roll lately with one project that I make lots of (the tags for example).  Right now I'm making note card sets with accompanying hand made boxes.  Here's the latest:






I have so many lovely stamps that have not seen ink in a long time (if ever in some cases) and total tons of designer paper.  This seems to me to be a really good way of getting some use out of all this stuff that fills the craft cave.  The stamp used on this set of cards is a gorgeous floral from Holly Berry House (a Colorado company).  For the card bases I used Island Indigo, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and I even dipped into my rapidly disappearing stash of Orchid Opulence too!  I stamped the image in Basic Black craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The image was then colored using my Copic markers.  I thought about doing these as 4x4 note cards, but discovered that I do not have any envelopes that would fit.  (I know, I could always make some, but ...)  I am on the hunt now for a source so that I can make these in the future.

These note card sets will more than likely end up as Christmas gifts or as door prize gifts for stamp camps or workshops.  Hopefully, they will be well received.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous... what a showcase to see all of these cards grouped in one spot. Great colour schemes on them too.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....