Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Sneaky Peeks - New Occasions Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs from Stampin' Up!

The clock is counting down towards the release of the new catalogs from Stampin' Up! Customers will be able to order from these catalogs on January 6 - only 20 days from now!

The Occasions Mini and Sale-a-Bration catalogs are some of the most anticipated of the year from SU.  This year they have outdone themselves.  I am in love with everything in them!  I made some samples from the sets that I received.  The first one is a new background stamp called Something Lacy and I see many cards using this in my future:





Both were stamped on white card stock using Baked Brown Sugar ink.  I colored in some of the design on the top one using my markers.  The sentiment is stamped with Basic Black craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  So easy and, I think, very elegant too!

I will be back with more sneak peeks at the new items over the next few days.  I hope you like them as much as I do!
Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....