Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

December Project Give Thanks

Remember these gals?  Well this month we got together and made some more cards for Project Give Thanks.






The gals all put on their creative hats and used the feathers and flowers in their own unique ways and we ended up with over 30 cards to donate to the local cancer treatment center.  Way to go girls!!!

I wanted to let them know how very much I appreciate their creative efforts on behalf of this worthy project, so I made them some little gift bags:



It may not show up in the photos, but the flowers and feathers that we used are very sparkly!  I have been playing around with glimmer mists and dauber paints and stains on water color paper.  Such fun and the gals made some gorgeous cards using the elements die cut from the paper.  I'll have a few more projects to show you using this paper soon.  It's almost as much fun as making tags!  LOL.

I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the project that the gals will be making at my table at Saturday's Sassy Chic Stamp Camp!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....