Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sassy Chic - December 6, 2014

I told you I would share the projects from December's Sassy Chic card camp and here they are:











We had a great time!  The next Sassy Chic is scheduled for Saturday, January 3, 2015.  I won't be able to be there, but I'm sure they will have a super creative time!

DH and I plan to head south for a bit to scout out possible new homes for Belmira in the coming seasons.  We are looking for a nice warm port to move her to this spring and then plan to sail January-April in the future in the warmer waters off the coast of Georgia or Florida.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the project I have for the Stamp Camp North Christmas Extravaganza on Saturday.  We are having a turkey feast and rumor has it that Santa might even make an appearance!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....