Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sneak Peek Note Card Set

I am still on a roll with the note card sets (with boxes of course).  Here is a set I created using one of the new Sale-a-Bration sets that you can get for free with a $50 order after January 6:





The colors used here are Perfect Plum, Calypso Coral, Marina Mist and Hello Honey.  The stamp set is called Lotus Blossom and the sentiments are also from that set.

We have lots of busy activities planned with children, grandchildren and extended family over the next few days.  I'm busy working on last minute gift making and having a lot of fun.  I hope to be able to share some pix with you very soon of some of the items I have been making.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Myrna said...

These are lovely.
Myrna

Marilyn said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Very artsy and pretty.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....